I forgot to post! But I am working. I have changed my final project. I am doing some animated title sequences for a good friend Stephen. His movie is so cool, it's about a man who wants to straighten his curly mustache for a lady. All live action, all very goofy.
Although there is something pure about doing your own work in college (Ben reminded me of this) it is always interesting to work in groups and have someone be in charge. I've had a few disagreements with the director of the film. He hasn't really liked my work that much, which surprised me. I really like what I have been doing and I have spent a good deal of time on it. Everything I have shown him, however, he has said is a "good start." I finally responded that spending four hours on something is not a start. It's a difficult balance, friendship and working under someone. He hasn't told me if he likes the stuff that I've redone. And, perhaps it is not that I'm doing things wrong but he needs to give me more direction. Anyway, I'm working very hard. Trying to get things done.
Here is about 1/5 of the work I'm doing for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment