Wednesday, April 21, 2010

inspirational images

Well well well. It seems that our favorite time of year is upon us: crunch time. I am working on a stop motion for Geoff's class that involves making a suit of women's clothing. I'm working on the costume, but with this awful physics test this week I haven't had too much time. However, I found some inspiration images to help me through the process. First of all, I googled "clothes monster" and got these images which are awesome and make me wish I had time to sew something so splendid. But also, when I found them they were on a blog post about a monster made up of clothing from a bedroom like the idea behind my stop motion. It made me feel quite unoriginal, that someone had even gone to the trouble enough to make a costume. I guess they didn't make a movie!


I'm also inspired by the title sequence from Monster's Inc. (the fact that it has Monster in the title is not really what inspires me but the fact that it is so dynamic and entertaining and yet, a title sequence). I am not sure how I want to make my title sequence work, it definitely will not be as fantastic as the one by Pixar. But maybe if I try hard enough...

I am posting these findings hoping to inspire myself this weekend into doing something. HOORAY physics is almost over. I might get my life back sometime soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment