Wednesday, March 24, 2010

PICKLE PARTY

During a conversation with my father about my art (we were looking at my sketchbook) I was told that all of my artwork seems to be drug induced. Although I am not on any sort of drugs, I think my father would have the same opinion about this piece. I had an idea to have a Spongebob Squarepants type intro scene for a tv show. I originally wanted some sort of hungry beaver or woodchuck to be eating the title, but since Angry Beavers seems to have already done something similar, the next thing that came to mind was a hungry pickle. Seriously, not on drugs.

I would have liked to include another little bit of the pickle eating the title, but this was all I had time to do. The voices are all mine, unedited. Also, I couldn't find a good song to put in the background, so I left it blank. But, it's missing a good song, you know? 

Enjoy.




1 comment:

  1. that was so great. I like the direction your took with your text work.

    ReplyDelete